Why clean up Black Mold? | Kalispell Toxic Mold

Why clean up Black Mold? | Kalispell Toxic Mold

The dreaded “TOXIC MOLD!” has been all over the news for years. And to be honest, its become nothing but a headache for insurance agencies, realtors, home inspectors and contractors.

What is Black Mold? What makes it toxic? Should you freak out over it?

“Black mold” is a kind of mold called Stachybotrys Chartarum. It is highly toxic and allergenic. But it doesn’t kill people immediately! Another fun fact, its not always black!

So what should you do if you are spooked by some mold in your home? We always recommend to clean it up, no matter the kind. No mold is “good”. Just get it out of there.

If you’re exhibiting symptoms of mold exposure (allergies, depression, low energy, constantly running nose, etc) but haven’t seen any mold, consider a mold test. A professional mold inspector can find it or put your fears to rest.

Leave a Reply